Minions&Munchies: The Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A local gathering spot for those who wish to find gamers, otakus, or just gab.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redcap

Redcap

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello all! Since I wasn't entirely sure what Nivi had planned for a first topic, I figure I'd sneak one in. Very Happy

Friends new and old, this thread is to say hello and introduce yourselves!

My name is Gordo, and I'm one of the Minions here on the forum. This is my Mod Voice. I'm a big fan of table top gaming, both rpgs and war games, and a dedicated otaku. Feel free to ask if you have questions about either topic.
I'm also an amateur artist, and run a new illustrator's club here in SLC.

Who's next?
Back to top Go down
http://gordobruce.deviantart.com
Torin-Kun

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Hello there! Not quite sure what Nivi-Sama has planned for here either, but I may as well say hullo!

I'm Torin-Kun, and I am just one of the lowly Minions here on this forum as well. I also have a scary mod voice. I enjoy table-top RPGs, most strategy games, and any retro games. I enjoy reading several webcomics, fantasy works (currently working through a Song of Fire and Ice), and quite a few manga/anime.

As mentioned earlier, I am one of Nivi-Sama's Minions, so I am here to help her out and help anyone else out. I am more than happy to help out anyone if I am able to.

Cheers,
Torin-Kun
Back to top Go down
https://minionsandmunchies.board-directory.net/

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minions&Munchies: The Community :: the Lair :: General Discussion-
Jump to: